Affordable Independent Living:
Resurrection's Independent Living Communities
For the best years of your life...
Once you've completed a successful career, raised your family and retired, you're ready to enjoy your freedom and explore your options. Some of the best years of your life are still ahead of you... and Resurrection has some of Chicagoland's best retirement living communities!
Located in beautiful surroundings, our affordable retirement homes provide outstanding senior living. Whether you prefer independent living or senior assisted living, we have a senior community - just for you!
Here are some of our services*:
- 24-hour staff and emergency call system
- Arts and crafts
- Attractive lounges
- Centrally located elevators
- Clubs and arts and crafts
- Greenhouse and library
- Dinner served daily in elegant dining rooms
- Free ground-level parking
- Scheduled transportation to nearby shopping and other destinations
- Housekeeping services
- Lecture series
- Mass and spiritual services in our chapels
- Planned social activities and outings
- Walking paths and garden areas
* Services vary by facility
You are invited to visit any of our senior housing communities, where you will learn for yourself just how enjoyable, flexible and secure senior retirement living can be for you. For more information, click on each of the names below.
- Bethlehem Woods Retirement Community - La Grange Park
- Casa San Carlo Retirement Community - Northlake
- Resurrection Retirement Community - Chicago
- The Independent Living Center at Saint Benedict Nursing and Rehabilitation Center - Niles
Bethlehem Woods Retirement Community, Resurrection Retirement Community and Saint Andrew Life Center all are licensed by the Illinois Department of Public Health to provide assisted living services. Intermediate care is also available at Saint Andrew Life Center. Saint Andrew Life Center and Saint Benedict Nursing and Rehabilitation Center are Medicare and Medicaid certified.
Resurrection Health Care is committed to fair housing. Its retirement communities include features for persons with disabilities, as required by the federal Fair Housing Act.
Saint Andrew Life Center is licensed by the Illinois Department of Public Health to provide assisted living services.