Affordable Assisted Living:
Resurrection's Assisted Living Communities
When you need more assistance...
Resurrection Health Care provides outstanding, affordable assisted living services for those older adults who need assistance with one or more activities of daily living, but who do not need ongoing nursing care. Our beautiful, affordable senior communities provide:
- 24-hour oversight by Resident Assistants
- Assistance with bathing, dressing and grooming
- Three nutritionally-balanced meals each day in attractive dining rooms
- Emergency call systems
- Availability of registered nurses
- Medication reminders and assistance
- Weekly light housekeeping
- Planned activities and outing
- Spiritual care, including Mass and other religious activities
You are invited to visit any of our senior housing communities, where you will learn for yourself just how enjoyable, flexible and secure senior assisted living can be for you. For more information, click on each of the names below.
- Bethlehem Woods Retirement Community - La Grange Park
- Resurrection Retirement Community - Chicago
- Saint Andrew Life Center - Niles
Bethlehem Woods Retirement Community, Resurrection Retirement Community and Saint Andrew Life Center all are licensed by the Illinois Department of Public Health to provide assisted living services. Intermediate care is also available at Saint Andrew Life Center, which is Medicare and Medicaid certified.
Resurrection Health Care is committed to fair housing. Its retirement communities include features for persons with disabilities, as required by the federal Fair Housing Act.