Interesting Facts About Our Communities
- At any given time, more than 2,200 people reside in Resurrection Health Care's retirement communities and nursing and rehabilitation centers.
- They are served and cared for by nearly 1,500 dedicated staff members, including nurses, nurses aides, therapists, dietitians, activities staff, pastoral care staff, support personnel and others.
- Residents who require physical, occupational or speech therapy in our rehabilitation and nursing homes receive more than 8,000 hours of physical, occupational and/or speech therapies each month.
- All of Resurrection's nursing and rehabilitation centers are Medicare and Medicaid certified, and all are licensed by the State of Illinois Department of Public Health.
- Last year, more than 450 people moved into one of our independent or assisted living retirement communities.
- Bethlehem Woods Retirement Community, Resurrection Retirement Community and Saint Andrew Life Center all are licensed by the Illinois Department of Public Health to provide assisted living services.
Call 877-RES-INFO for Nurse Advice, Doctor Referrals or Class Registration Monday - Friday 8 am to 8 pm Weekends 8 am to 4pm